Go down 
AuthorMessage
JigSaw
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Viestien lukumäärä : 99
Ikä : 20

PostSubject: Banning rule   Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:23 pm

People! becose i see(read) many stupid bans so we should post in Forum who u banned and why also Proof.

Like - -
Who got banned?: 1234
Reason?: Sniper script and Wh
Proof: (Record/screen shot(s) Also u can have proof from members (minium is 4))
Server?: (ND or HS)
Time? Permeant
Banner?:Evil
Comments:Well he used sniper Script Smile

Also u have 24 Hours time to post this than he will be unbanned
This rule should get off our Stupid bans!
and in Topic we do Vote - 3 Yes Ban 3 no Unban. alien Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vieraili

PostSubject: Re: Banning rule   Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Very good
Back to top Go down
Arbiter

PostSubject: ss   Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:33 am

you should post demos automatically - shall be better
Back to top Go down
slap
General Owner
General Owner

Viestien lukumäärä : 92
Ikä : 22

PostSubject: Re: Banning rule   Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:26 am

i dont like this because hacker is hacker and higher level admins can check ban reason and all if they want so i think this is not good idea ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arbiter

PostSubject: Re: Banning rule   Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:02 am

Well, and what if (happened to me really lots of times) someone ban for "hacks" but in fact banned player is not hacking? and im just med- skilled player, there are lots of players that can own and some of them own me even with full hp (they really looks like hackers - they see you, shoot thrice and ur dead) Then it's like ban for no reason. I think post + demo is necessary for all bans for hacking. But at otherside 3 guys yes/no is not good. i think high and SKILLED players should decide about if banned player is hacking or not.

Straight bans in case like you ban no hacking player for hacks is admin abusing, can lost visitors. First of all if you accuse anyone, but you're not sure, hop in spec and record him, if you wanna use commands like !li !he it's better to use it in team/fireteam chat. Then you should !finger (right after you start record, also in team/fireteam chat) him and screen his IP, guid, and MAC address. Then you should upload recorded demo and screen of his IP, and so on mediafire and then post links here. Deciders should watch demo at least 5 times (in not so obvious WH cases or if it's not sure if banned player is hacker) watch demo with /r_shownormals 1 (first without, then with it) if you are sure banned player is hacker, IP ban him from screenshot of him. If you're sure player is clean then let him be. It is better to NOT ban straight, but do it like this. Also is good to check his IP address on pbbans.com, so we can know banned player's IP address isn't busted.
In case you are REALLY sure player is hacking, do little demo, so you can have proof, !fi and ss hes IP and so, so we can ban him on other UA* servers and straight ban him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banning rule   

Back to top Go down

Banning rule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Army Clan :: Joining and Roster :: Clan Roster-
Jump to: